Level 2 NY Little Flower Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training with Mayuri
Teaching the Whole Child: Compassion, Creativity and Mindfulness
The emphasis in the Level Two intensive is on deepening and enhancing your teaching, grounded in an exploration of youth development.
We spend time learning mindfulness and meditation practices that enhance students’ capacity for emotional regulation, focus and good decision making. Classroom and behavior management strategies that support relationship building and engaged learning are discussed, as are compassionate communication strategies for working with students.
- Youth development: physical, emotional and social
- Teaching mindfulness and meditation to youth
- Compassionate classroom management skills
- Communication strategies for working with children
- Getting creative: using art and journaling to enhance your teaching and promote reflection
- Partner and group activities for building community
- Practice teaching and feedback
Saturday, Feb 2, 2018: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Feb 3, 2018: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Note About Early Registration:
Early Registration Ends ($595) On Jan 7, 2018