mié, 12 abr|
Online Group Therapy Program (Zoom)
Safe and Sound Protocol (4/12-5/17 Adult Group)
The Safe and Sound Protocol (for Adults) is a practical application of Polyvagal Theory, designed to reduce sound sensitivities and improve auditory processing, behavioral state regulation, and social engagement behaviors.
12 abr 2023, 8:00 – 17 may 2023, 8:00
Online Group Therapy Program (Zoom)
The Safe and Sound Protocol (for Adults) is a practical application of Polyvagal Theory, designed to reduce sound sensitivities and improve auditory processing, behavioral state regulation, and social engagement behaviors. The SSP is delivered through specially-filter music that tones the middle ear muscle and activates the cranial nerves, thereby “waking up” your vagus nerve.
Learn more about the SSP and if it might be a good fit for you here: https://www.mbodiedwisdom.com/safeandsound. You can also schedule a FREE 20-minute consultation with the provider to discuss your health history and needs.
Click here to schedule your call: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=16319342&appointmentType=26921678
When and Where?
For 6 weeks, we will meet via a zoom platform . We meet weekly on Wednesdays from 8:00a-9:30a am ET.
Dates: 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, and 5/17
Each session will be made up of:
- educational content regarding Polyvagal Theory and regulating your autonomic nervous system. This will include an overview of Polyvagal Theory, nervous system mapping, and somatic practices to regulate the nervous system.
- small group processing time
- Integrative somatic movement
- music listening time (30 minutes)
- whole group processing
Additionally, participants will complete approximately 30-minutes of at-home listening each week. Guidance will be provided on how to structure at-home sessions and on-demand support is provided to monitor progress and troubleshoot and issues that arise.
What do I need?
- Each participant needs over-the-ear (circumaural) headphones because they allow for an immersive sound experience
- On-ear headphones and earbuds are not recommended
- Avoid noise-canceling headphones (unless noise-canceling can be turned off)
- Avoid headphones with a bass boosting feature, or turn it off.
- Bluetooth headphones are approved as long as the distance between the headphones and the device is kept to a minimum so as to not disrupt the music.
- Additionally your provider will work with you to coordinate "listening plan activities" that are regulating for your nervous system. This can include things like arts and crafts, puzzles, kinetic sand, stretching, etc. A list of suitable activities and materials will be sent prior to the start of the program.
- Each participant will be invited to install the free SSP app on their personal phone for the duration of the group. You will need an additional device (ipad, computer, etc) with a camera to log into the zoom sessions.
The cost for the therapeutic program is $425. This includes the 6 sessions, access to the SSP program for the 6 weeks, intake review, and on-demand support and monitoring over the course of intervention. Additionally participants will be provided access to the Embodied Wisdom Practice Membership for the duration of the program, providing access to 5 online yoga and mindfulness classes each week and our on-demand library with hundreds of practice videos.
A payment plan is available in 2 installments. Reach out if needed.
Additional implementation models are available for individuals (hybrid and fully facilitated) if this schedule isn’t convenient for you. Learn more about pricing https://www.mbodiedwisdom.com/safeandsound and please email email@example.com to inquire about other program options.
- Tipo de entrada
Safe and Sound GroupPrecio425,00 US$