sáb, 21 mar|
Location is TBD
Spring Day Long At-Home Virtual Retreat
Our retreats provide a chance to hit the pause button, reflect, learn new skills, and focus on what’s most meaningful to you.
21 mar 2020, 10:30 – 18:00 GMT-4
Location is TBD
Being on a virtual retreat with us is like being at an in-person retreat which means we will flow through the day, meditating, writing, discussing, learning in small groups (no criticism, and it's super amazing and safe!). There will be lots of breaks time to practice as we flow along the day! For the start, lunch, and finish times please see below. (Use this Time Zone Converter to see what the time is where you live)
10:30a-1:30p EST Opening Session
1:30p-3:00p EST LUNCH BREAK (please try to reserve this time for silence, rest, and maybe a walk) We will send you some
recipes when to prepare in advance for a healthy treat! This time is a part of the retreat experience.
3:00p-6:00p EST Closing Session
Virtual Retreat Programs Include:
- Retreat Orientation PDF including instructions on how to prepare your space, what to have on hand for the retreat, and recipes
- Guided Instruction with our faculty
- Private video log-in, and a chat box to connect with other retreat participants
- Tips on carrying the virtual retreat with you
Investment: (choose the best option for you)
- $225 Benefactor Level: Supports Embodied Wisdom’s ability to offer the Subsidized Base to those requiring financial assistance.
- $155 Sustaining Level: This level reflects the actual costs to support this program.
- $75 Subsidized Level: Made possible by the generosity of Benefactor Level above and other donations to ensure participation by those requiring financial assistance.
If you are unable to pay the Subsidized Level Fee, you're not alone and we are committed to making our programming accessible to all. Email us at email@example.com to learn about how to volunteer to offer work exchange, set up a payment plan, or just to let us know how much you are able to pay for this program.
Supports Embodied Wisdom’s ability to offer the Subsidized Level to those requiring financial assistance.
This level reflects the actual costs to support this program.
Made possible by the generosity of Benefactor Level and other donations to ensure participation by those requiring financial assistance.